9 Nov 2011

I'm Back!!!! (again)

Hello Amazing Blog Readers!!!

Once again, I'm apologizing for the lack of posting. I got some issues (professional and  personal) to take care of.

Fortunately, I've been involved on a freelance project that is taking a bit of my time. But I think I can get back to start sharing some STUFFF and THINGS. Animation related of course :)!

After this project, I'm going back to Lisbon to be with my family and friends which I miss so much :).

Another great news, is that I'm starting iAnimate this January. So I feel very excited to start the course and learn some mad animation skills with the best :)!
I'm starting in Workshop 1 and still don't know who's going to be my amazing teacher.

I'll keep updating my work. And give me a HI, if you are enrolling in iAnimate as well. I would love to meet some new peeps.

CHEEEERRSS!!

Signed: The Arquitect

No comments:

Post a Comment