27 Jan 2011

Uni Work!

Ok, so I finished Uni in last year and now I've been updating my showreel for employment reasons.
Being my showreel not good enough for my taste I started creating a new one. Hopefully in a few months i will have it ready.
So I leave you with some works I did, but personally its still needs a lot of tweeking.


1st Year Animation Project!
Responsable for Rigging, Animation and Rendering.


Short short animation for 3D Character Modelling and Animation.
Responsable for Everything.


Advance Character Animation Module in Bradford Uni
Responsable for Everything.


A short animation produced by five students at the University of Bradford.

Andre Anjos
Arran Hughes
Bryn Richards
Krister Viirsaar
Deenina Salleh
And music by Hania Lee

This was done for our final year group assignment where we had to create a project for a client.
I was responsable for storyboarding, characters rigging, some animation scenes and compositing.
This animation was nominated by BBC North for the Development Conference 2011, where we came runner-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment